Igenix IG8200 Cooltouch Breadmaker
The Igenix IG8200 Cooltouch breadmaker isn’t as well known as some of the other models on the market, but provides a number of features for a very reasonable price. If you don’t want to pay close to £100 for one of the top breadmakers, then a model such as the IG8200 may be a good option. It is, however, important to remember that it probably won’t provide the same level of quality as other machines, but the bread will still be tasty and simple to make.
Features of the Igenix IG8200 Cooltouch breadmaker
- The Igenix IG8200 Cooltouch breadmaker can cook bread between 1.5lb and 2.0lb. Having a range of sizes is great if you’re no always cooking for the same number of people.
- Cooltouch walls are used, meaning that the surfaces won’t get hot during the baking process. This is especially important if you have young children in the house.
- The Igenix IG8200 Cooltouch breadmaker comes with 12 different digital programmes, giving you greater control and variety of bread.
- A 13 hour delay timer means that you can set the breadmaker before you go to bed and have it ready when you wake up in the morning.
- It’s possible to adjust the crust from light to dark – again, this gives you greater control over the final loaf.
Overall, the Igenix IG8200 Cooltouch breadmaker is a fairly standard breadmaker, but worth thinking about if you’re on a tight budget.