Morphy Richards 48245 Compact Breadmaker Review
As the name suggests, the Morphy Richards 48245 compact breadmaker is one of the smaller breadmakers on the market. If you have a small kitchen or just don't have a lot of workspace available then getting a compact bread machine is important. It's also important to make sure you don't sacrifice quality for size though. So is the Morphy Richards 48245 worth £50? What features does it have available?
Morphy Richards 48245 Compact Breadmaker
Sale Price: £93.00
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 2-3 business days
Features and Specifications
- Like many of the Morphy Richards breadmakers the 48245 Compact comes with a kneading blade to help you shape your loaf. One of the hardest parts about baking a loaf of bread is getting the right shape and this blade helps to make this as straightforward as possible.
- Of course, one of the major features of the Morphy Richards 48245 is the size. If you want to save space or just don't want a large and clunky breadmaker in your kitchen then a compact machine is vital.
- Although the machine is compact it can still bake 1lb and 1.5lb loaves. There is no option to bake a 2lb loaf although this is to be expected with a small and compact machine.
- There are 10 different programmes for baking bread giving you some variety in options. Although the Morphy Richards 48245 compact breadmaker doesn't have the same number of options as other breadmakers it's got more than enough to keep you and your family happy. There is also an option to make jam as well as programme the colour of the crust.
- As with many modern breadmakers there is an option to delay the baking of the bread so you can cook overnight.
- Some of the aesthetic features include a viewing window and a "cool touch" side design so you don't have to worry about getting burned.
What people say about the Morphy Richards 48245 compact breadmaker
The general consensus on Amazon from reviewers is that although this particular bread machine is relatively basic compared to some of the other options available it does its job well. Some small complaints are that the digital screen is difficult to read and that it can be difficult to get the loaf of bread out of the pan. For the money, if you decided to buy the Morphy Richards 48245 compact breadmaker you couldn't go far wrong though.
You should be aware that the Morphy Richards 48245 compact breadmaker is actually quite difficult to get hold of these days. In fact, you may need to search for a second-hand model somewhere such as eBay or buy through an Amazon store in order to get the one that you need. There are other compact breadmakers available but the 48245 is certainly not a bad choice if you decide to go with it.