Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker Review
The Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake breadmaker is an extremely popular option on the market at the moment due to its relatively low price tag for the features you receive. As you'd expect from a Morphy Richards breadmaker, the machine is stylish and would look good in a number of kitchens. The real stand out feature its ability to fastbake a loaf of bread though which can be useful if you're in a rush. This Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake breadmaker review will talk about some of the features and specifications of the machine as well as what people are saying about it.
|Morphy Richards FastBake 48280 Bread Machine||1 Bid||£20.00||6h 31m|
Features and Specifications
The Morphy Richards 48280 comes with many of the standard features which you'd expect to get from a modern bread maker. These include an ability to bake different sized loaves and an overnight delay timer which can be programmed. Here are those features in more detail as well some others which are included in the deal.
- Firstly, the fastbake setting can bake a loaf of bread in under an hour. Considering it can do this with a 2lb is an impressive feat although it certainly isn't the only bread machine on the market that can do this.
- The three sizes of loaf it can make are 1lb, 1.5lb and 2lb. This allows you to have more choice when it comes to how much bread you actually need. If you have a habit of eating too much bread then it can be helpful to be able to bake a smaller one! Of course, if you have a family than baking a large loaf of white bread every few days is probably the best option.
- There is also a setting which allows you to set the crust colour - the choice are light, medium or dark. If you want to be able to customize your loaf of bread to suit your tastes then this is an option you'll use a lot.
- Aside from the normal wholemeal and white bread settings there is also an option to bake dough and make am.
- The Morphy Richards 48280 comes with a recipe book so you don't have to struggle when trying to work out how to bake your first loaf of bread. The machine also comes with a measuring spoon and cup allowing you to get started straight away.
What people are saying about the Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake
Although the Morphy Richards 48280 is a little more difficult to get hold of today than it was in the past there are still many people buying it and giving it positive reviews. Some of the best points are that it's a relatively small machine and that it bakes bread easily. Some of the bad points that came up are the paddle occasionally getting stuck and that some of the programmes aren't as good as others. Overall, it's got very positive reviews though and should definitely be considered if you're looking for a budget bread machine.
Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker
Sale Price: £49.99
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days