Morphy Richards 48319 Premium Breadmaker
The Morphy Richards 48319 Premium bread maker is a top of the range model that comes with a wide variety of different features. Aside from the many different programmes, the 48319 looks stylish, with a brushed stainless steel finish and a contemporary design. This is important for any breadmaker that’s going to get a prominent place in the kitchen. Some of the standout features include a huge number of programmes (19 to be exact), 3 different loaf sizes and 5 different crust settings. The Morphy Richards 48319 Premium breadmaker also comes with a collapsible blade which you won’t find on many other breadmakers.
Morphy Richards Premium Plus 48319 Breadmaker, Stainless Steel
Sale Price: £129.99
You save: £10.00 (7%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
Features of the Morphy Richards 48319 Premium breadmaker
- The main feature of the Morphy Richards 48319 Premium breadmaker is the 19 different programmes. These allow you to bake a wide range of different types of bread.
- Everyone has different taste when it comes to crusts, so the 48319 comes with 5 different settings from light to dark.
- A fruit and nut dispenser is included
- The 3 different loaf sizes also give you more control over the final product.
- As I’ve already mentioned, the Morphy Richards 48319 Premium breadmaker features an extremely stylish design, along with an LCD display making it easy to see the status of your bread.
- “Unique” collapsible blade is a bonus feature.
Morphy Richards 48319 Premium breadmaker reviews
The 48319 isn’t one of the most popular bread makers, and hence there aren’t many reviews online. Some people say that although the bread maker looks good, it suffers from being lightweight and “cheap” to touch. This results in a flimsy feel. Admittedly this is a minor problem for a bread maker, but it’s still something to keep in mind.
You also get a bread making book with the Morphy Richards 48319 Premium bread maker, as well as a number of different measuring items. It’s still a good idea to buy a separate bread making guide, as the recipes will probably be a bit more adventurous.
Overall, the Morphy Richards 48319 Premium breadmaker is a great product. The LCD display and other features make it a top quality model that’s definitely worth considering. If you can overlook the somewhat flimsy design, then the 48319 may be perfect for you.