Morphy Richards 48323 Breadmaker
The Morphy Richards 48323 is a top of the range breadmaker from one of the biggest kitchen companies in the world. Some of the features of the Morphy Richards 48323 breadmaker include an automatic fruit and nut dispenser, viewing window so you can see your bread’s progress and a fastbake programme. The 48323 also comes with 17 different programmes allowing you to bake the perfect loaf. There are some problems with the machine, however, so you may want to consider other Morphy Richards bread makers, or the highly recommended Panasonic SD255 breadmaker which is around the same price.
Morphy Richards 48323 Premium Breadmaker, White
Sale Price: £96.95
You save: £53.04 (35%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
Features of Morphy Richards 48323
The features are of the Morphy Richards 48323 breadmaker are largely standard for most modern bread machines. Here’s a quick overview of what the product features though.
- Power: 600W
- Includes a keep warm feature, as well as a 12 hour delay function. This allows you to set the bread to bake overnight and wake up to a fresh loaf in the morning.
- Crust control system for customizing your loaf exactly as you want it.
- Automatic ingredient dispenser allows you to get a range of different types of bread.
- Viewing window so you can see how far along the loaf is
- Recipe book so you know exactly what to do – and when to do it!
Overall, the Morphy Richards 48323 has a range of different features, although none that stand out compared to other bread makers on the market.