Morphy Richards Everyday 48321 Bread Maker
The Morphy Richards Everyday 48321 is a stylish white breadmaker from one of the most popular bread machine companies. It has features such as 17 different programmes, 12 hour delay timer and an automatic keep warm function. It is also priced very competitively, so is a good option to consider for those looking for a cheaper bread machine. Keep reading this Morphy Richards 48321 review for more information about the product.
Morphy Richards Everyday 48321 Breadmaker, White
Sale Price: £229.99
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
Morphy Richards 48321 Features And Specification
- The Morphy Richards 48321 Everyday breadmaker is designed to provide a variety of functions and modes to make sure that baking bread remains fun and enjoyable.
- 17 different bread making programmes are included in the 48321, including a pizza dough, jam and gluten free settings. Being able to make things other than just normal bread is a major bonus of the Morphy Richards 48321, especially considering that it’s a very reasonably priced machine.
- The Morphy Richards 48321 breadmaker comes with a 12 hour delay timer. This means you can set the machine to start baking bread 12 hours in the future, allowing you to have fresh bread when you wake up or get home from work. If you need bread urgently and are willing to sacrifice a small amount in terms of quality, then there is a 70 minute fast bake option.
- Other features of the Morphy Richards Everyday 48321 breadmaker include an automatic keep warm function, viewing window (with light) so you can see what’s going on at all times and a stylish white design. The box also comes with a set of recipes to help get you started (although you may want to look at our recommended bread making books for better recipes and a greater understanding of the process)
- The Morphy Richards 48321 white breadmaker is designed to bake bread with as little input from the user as possible, so it’s straightforward to use and requires very little effort.
Although the Morphy Richards 48321 Everyday breadmaker isn’t one of the most popular models on the market, its specification and feature list is relatively impressive for the price that it is sold at. If you’re looking for a low-mid range breadmaker for a variety of options, then the Morphy Richards 48321 white breadmaker may be an option to consider.