Panasonic SD-2501WXC Automatic Breadmaker Review
One of the latest breadmakers to hit the market is the Panasonic SD-2501WXC Automatic breadmaker. It comes with a raisin and nut dispenser, gluten free program and a variety of other features that make it an extremely versatile machine. Panasonic bread makers are known for their high quality, and the SD-2501WXC reviews have so far been very positive.
The Panasonic SD-2501WXC is one of the most expensive breadmakers available at the moment, so if you’re on a tight budget try looking at its cheaper cousin – the Panasonic SD-2500WXC.
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Nut & Raisin Dispenser & Gluten Free Program, White
Sale Price: £124.98
You save: £14.97 (11%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Features Of The Panasonic SD-2501WXC Automatic Breadmaker
- There are a number of programs built into the Panasonic SD-2501WXC. These include whole wheat, rye and various others. There are programs that you won’t find on other bread makers, such as brioche, gluten free and pizza dough.
- The Panasonic SD-2501WXC is capable of producing bread loaves of three different sizes – medium, large and extra large. Being able to cook extra large loaves is useful for people with big families, while the medium function is perfect for smaller groups or when you don’t want to waste ingredients.
- All the programs in the SD-2501WXC bread maker can be set on a timer (aside from the gluten free program). This means you can setup the breadmaker and tell it to start baking at a certain time in the future. If you like the thought of waking up to fresh bread then this features is essential.
- One of the main benefits of baking your own bread – from scratch or with the help of a bread maker – is that you can control exactly what goes into a loaf. The Panasonic SD-2501WXC allows you to control the sugar and salt quantities, providing a healthy loaf of bread each time.
- There are a variety of other features of the Panasonic SD-2501WXC bread machine. These include crust thickness selector, jam and compote mode and a raisin dispenser.
There’s no doubt that the Panasonic SD-2501WXC bread maker is probably the best machine on the market at the moment. We highly recommend it.
Panasonic SD-2501WXC Reviews
The Panasonic SD-2501WXC bread maker has received very good reviews from people who’ve bought it and spent time using the machine. Here are some of the good points mentioned about the product.
- High quality bread with a great taste
- Easy to use and setup, even if you haven’t used a breadmaker before
- Variety of different breads possible with the Panasonic SD-2501WXC. Nut and raisin dispenser allows for options such as pine nut
- Timer is straightforward to activate and accurate
There are very few negatives in reviews of the Panasonic SD-2501WXC. It is significantly more expensive than other models, but this is justified by the quality of bread and variety of options.