Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Stainless Steel Breadmaker
The Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC stainless steel breadmaker is one of the newest models from the most people bread machine company in the UK. With features such as a jam mode, 11 different types of bread and an attractive exterior design, the SD-ZB2502BXC is probably the best all round bread maker on the market at the moment. In this Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC review we’ll discuss the main features of the product, along with its positives and negatives according to other reviewers.
Panasonic SD2502 Stainless Steel Bread Maker
Sale Price: £149.99
You save: £10.01 (6%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Features and Specification
- The Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC is an automatic bread maker, which means that it kneads, mixes and bakes the bread with very little input from the user. If you’ve always wanted to bake bread but didn’t have the time of skill, then the SD-ZB2502BXC makes it very easy for you to do so.
- One of the most interesting things about the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC stainless steel breadmaker is that it is capable of making jam. If you’re a fan of jam, then this is a good reason to upgrade from previous Panasonic bread makers such as the SD255 which don’t have this option.
- The Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC breadmaker has a variety of different options and modes. It is capable of cooking 11 different types of dough and bread, for example, and has a jam and compote mode.
- It also comes with a built in raisin and nut dispenser. If you want more variety in your bread, then adding some nuts or raisins can dramatically alter the taste.
- Although the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC stainless steel breadmaker is one of the most expensive options on the market, we think that the pure number of options and ease of use make it one of the most attractive models to budding bread makers.
- Other features of the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC breadmaker include a 13 hour timer – perfect for setting it overnight and waking up to fresh bread in the morning – a countdown feature, yeast dispenser, dough cycle, rye bread, brioche mode and a recipe book included in the box.
- The Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC is capable of baking three different loaf sizes, medium, large and extra large. This is a useful feature, as freshly baked bread goes stale relatively quickly meaning that you don’t want to cook more than you need.
|Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Kneading Blade Bread Maker||£15.45||3d 3h 2m|
Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Reviews
On the whole, people who’ve left online Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC reviews have been very positive about the product. Here are a list of the good and bad features of the breadmaker mentioned by these reviewers:
Good Things About The SDZB2502BXC
- The bread that the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC is said to be high quality and tasty, which is the purpose of a bread machine after all!
- The selection of recipes means that it’s difficult to get bored of the bread produced by the machine, especially when you include the jam mode.
- Reviewers have mentioned that the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC breadmaker is relatively easy to use, even for people who’ve never baked bread or seen a bread machine before. The buttons and interface are all clearly labelled with words rather than symbols, making it straightforward to understand the various settings.
- As a bread machine can take a while to cook bread, the fact that the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC is quiet is important.
- Other good things mentioned by reviewers include that there is a built in yeast dispenser (which is very handy as you start to make different types of bread), easy to see display so you know what stage the SD-ZB2502BXC has got to and it has a relatively stylish design that won’t look out of place in most kitchens.
Despite all the good things about the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC stainless steel breadmaker, there are a few negative points mentioned in online reviews. These include:
- The fruit and nut dispense door is said to be weak, meaning that it isn’t as easy to use as previous models.
- One reviewer mentioned that the machine itself gets noticeably hotter than previous Panasonic models such as the SD255. This isn’t a major problem, and may have been a problem with the reviewers specific machine, but is something to keep in mind if you have small children.
- If you have one of the more recent versions of Panasonic bread makers then there may not be much difference between it and this version. Although this is a good thing in some respects – it means that the earlier models were extremely good – it does make it a difficult decision as to whether you need to upgrade.
Overall, the Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC bread maker appears to be the number one model on the market at the moment. With its range of breads, high quality build, stainless steel body and jam mode it has all bases covered when it comes to what we want from a breadmaker. If you’re looking for the best bread machine at the moment, then this is probably the one to buy.