Russell Hobbs 18036 Review
The Russell Hobbs 18036 breadmaker is a popular choice for people who want a reasonably priced yet high quality bread machine. Costing only £49.99, the 18036 bread machine is one of the cheapest breadmakers available which is manufactured by a recognisable brand. It also comes with all the features you’d expect from a breadmaker which makes it a machine you should definitely consider. Here are some of the specifications and features of the Russell Hobbs 18036 bread machine.
Russell Hobbs 18036 Breadmaker Fresh Bread in Minutes
Sale Price: £48.31
You save: £11.68 (19%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
Russell Hobbs 18036 Specifications
- One of the best features of the 18036 is that it can bake several different sized loaves. At 1lb. 1.6lb and 2.2lb the 1036 can bake one of the larger loaves of all the modern breadmakers on the market. If you have a big family or just want to bake a large loaf of bread which is going to last a while then this is a major advantage. The fact that it can also cook a 1lb loaf is also useful.
- With the fast pace of everyday life it can be difficult to find the time to bake a loaf of bread – even if you have an automatic bread maker! For that reason the 55 minute fast bake feature of the Russell Hobbs 18036 is another handy addition which you should keep in mind. Most bread machines sold today have some sort of fast bake feature but 55 minutes is one of the quickest.
- At the other end of the spectrum there is also a 13 hour timer which allows you to delay baking the bread overnight. If you want to have fresh bread for breakfast then a delay timer is vital – otherwise you’ll have to get up in the night to turn the machine on which isn’t ideal.
- There is also a keep warm function included when you buy Russell Hobbs 18036 breadmaker. This means if you want to bake a loaf of bread for an evening meal you can keep it warm until you wish to eat the loaf.
- A feature which is often overlooked by people looking to buy a new breadmaker is a dishwasher proof pan. The pan included with the 18036 is also non-stick so you won’t ruin the perfect loaf when you remove it.
As you’d expect from a budget bread machine, the 18036 doesn’t come with some of the more advanced features which you’d received if you bought a higher priced model. If you’re just looking for a machine which can bake bread easily and without fuss then the 18036 is a good choice however.
What people are saying about the Russell Hobbs 18036
Although the 18036 is a great breadmaker there are some potential problems. For example, some people find that the crust colour feature is not as effective as it should be. When looking for Russell Hobbs 18036 prices anything less than £50 is a good deal. You can often find these prices on Amazon.co.uk or on eBay if you’re willing to buy second hand.